- With the system in the disarmed state, select the “Tools” icon from the second page of the Home Screen. The system displays the Keypad screen.
Enter your 4-digit Master User Code. The system displays the Master User programming screen.
Select the correct month by using the “<” and “>”.
Select the correct year by using the “<” and “>”.
- Select the correct day on the calendar.
- When you have finished, select the “∨” icon. The system advances to the time screen.
- If the displayed time is not correct, select ‘Clear’ then enter the correct time (4 digits) on the keypad and select AM or PM.
- When you have finished, select the “∨” icon. The system advances to the next screen OR proceed to step 17.
- Select ‘Time Zone’. The system scrolls between through the following options:
Select the correct time zone.
- Select “Day Light Savings Time”. The system toggles between “Yes” and “No”.
Note: The start month/week and end month week are default programmed to “March/Second” and :November/First” respectively. Steps 13 to 16 should only be performed if you wish to change those entries. If you are not changing the defaults, advance to step 17.
- Select “Start Month”. The system displays a calendar. Select the correct month.
- Select “Start Week”. The system will toggle between:
- Select “End Month”. The system displays a calendar. Select the correct month.
- Select “End Week”. The system will toggle between:
- When you are finished, select the “Save” key. The system returns to the Master User program screen.
Note: If your system is equipped with a GSMVLP5 or ILP5 communication Module, the time and date will be programmed and updated automatically via Central Monitoring Station. You may still program the correct Time Zone as shown above. Check with your security system provider to see if your system is equipped with a Communications Module.
For more details, refer to the User’s Manual which you should be able to find here.